Terms Of Service
- SHARING SERVICE IS NOT ALLOWED! The service you purchased is for your household only. Households caught sharing service will be cancelled without refund.
- Your Subscription Plan is for twelve months Please see the attached schedule .
- We will try to begin your service the same week of receipt of your order, depending on your assigned pick up day, OR the following week. The minimum time needed to be placed on the route or to have expired service renewed is 48 hours from when the order is placed.
- Extra pick ups must be called in 48 hours prior to your pick up day.
- We remove yard waste only. Plastic and clay flower pots, concrete, brick, gravel, finished lumber, cans, bottles, newspapers in plastic bags, animal waste in plastic bags and household trash will not be picked up nor will bags containing such items.
- Have yard waste at the curb by 7:00 AM on your pick-up day. Items will be picked up at your home at only one location.
- Please do not block bags with vehicles. This makes bags hard to see and more work for the driver.
- There is a 50 lb. weight limit on each item.
- Branches & Brush. Branches should not exceed approx. 36" in length and should be tied with rope or twine. Do not use plastic rope or string. Use paper bags or tie into bundles.
- Christmas trees must be free of lights, ornaments, and plastic bags. Trees can be left whole unless 8' or larger. Trees 8' or larger should be cut once so they will fit into the truck.
- We do not pick up plastic bags or containers. PAPER BAGS ONLY.
Contact us for more information.